Psychology/Interview Questions

Question
Is your job a full time position?

What are your hours/days of work?

Is there a dress code?

What type of technical training did you have to apply for this job?

Describe your duties/responsibilities on the job.

How is this job satisfying or meaningful to you?

Do you supply any of your own equipment or tools?

What types of benefits do you receive through this employer?

Which benefits are the most important to you?

Do you have any recommendations for me?

Answer
Emilie,

My job is part time.
I work five days a week, generally from 9:00 until I get finished.
The dress code is business casual, except during private practice hours when I wear jeans.
My job responsibilities include providing psychological and behavior therapy to residents in nursing homes and individual therapy to private practice clients. I also must write progress notes on each session and submit claims to insurance providers.
My job is very satisfying
I use my personal laptop for the private practice.
I do not receive benefits from my employer.
Health insurance is a very important benefit
Carefully examine what career you want and assess how much education you really need to do that job.

Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna