Psychology/Interview--due Monday

Question
I am currently a student and need to conduct an online interview. Could you please answer the following questions. My assignment is due on Monday and I really could use your help..>Could you please send it to my personal email though. It is . This is my work email…I would really appreciate your help with this.

•   In what setting do you practice? How long have you been practicing?
•   What are your specialties or areas of clinical focus?
•   What are the most common disorders you treat?
•   Do you have any special certifications or training beyond your original graduate coursework?
•   How do you approach therapy or treatment? Do you use specific modalities, techniques, or interventions?
•   What ethical and legal issues do you think are the most challenging or common?
•   Do you have an opinion on where you think the field of psychology is heading?
•   What do you enjoy most about your work?
•   What advice would you provide an aspiring psychologist or therapist?

Answer
Heidi,

Thank you for sending me your interview, sorry for the delay.

•   In what setting do you practice? How long have you been practicing? I work in two separate settings, one is a private practice and the other setting is in nursing homes.
•   What are your specialties or areas of clinical focus? Borderline personality disorder, assessment, and hypnosis
•   What are the most common disorders you treat? problems with living (breakups, problems with family members, change of life issues).
•   Do you have any special certifications or training beyond your original graduate coursework? Training in hypnosis
•   How do you approach therapy or treatment? Do you use specific modalities, techniques, or interventions? I am ecclectic in my approach but lean most heavily on CBT and Choice theory
•   What ethical and legal issues do you think are the most challenging or common? The everyday, easy to miss lapses in judgement.
•   Do you have an opinion on where you think the field of psychology is heading? no
•   What do you enjoy most about your work? Watching people change and grow
•   What advice would you provide an aspiring psychologist or therapist? Get as much time in the field of psychology, observing others to know what you want to do and where. Then know that that will change over time but at least you have an idea of what the job is about BEFORE you go through grad school.

Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna