Psychology/Career in Psychology

I am in school I have 9 months left til I graduate I am taking a Career in Psychology class and have to interview a psychologist, can you answer these 10 questions for me? I have called around to the psychologists in my area & emailed them and no one has responded back. This is the 2nd time I have taken this class &  this assignmnt is y. This assignment was due 2/20, but I was given a week extension, can you please answer this or help me find someone who can?
here are my questions:

•Level of education:
•Where did you go to school:
Where do you practice?:
Treatment plan:

The Interview questions I need answered are?
1.   What makes you passionate about your work?
2.   What suggestions do you have for someone starting out in your field?
3.   What type of prep is needed to work in your field? Where can I do an internship/ find a volunteering position?
4.   What ethical dilemmas do you see most commonly?
5.   How can counselors avoid “burn out” or compassion fatigue?
6.   What are your day to day job responsibilities?
7.   How is substance abuse counseling different from other types of counseling?
8.   What do you wish someone had told you about your profession before you started?
9.   What type of changes have there been in your area of practice over the last few years?
•   (how different are the laws/practice in different states)?
10.   What do you see for the future of substance abuse counseling?

Kristina J. Luna, Psy.D.
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
I have a small private practice and I provide individual and group psychotherapy in nursing homes.
I don't understand what you mean by treatment plan

1) I am passionate about the relationships that I see develop as my clients improve
2) Gain as much support as you can within your field. Have mentors, a support group among your peers, and someone to mentor.
3) The easiest way to gain experience is through the area of intellectual disabilities.
4) Small breaches of ethics are most common.
5) The best way to avoid burnout is to do your own therapy (groups, individual, etc...) and to develop and maintain a pattern of self-care strategies. Also, when in doubt, consult.
6) On a day-to-day basis, I consult with direct care staff (nurses, CNAs and nurse practitioners, etc...), social workers, and administrators. I provide therapy to those in need. I try to increase the size of my private practice by working with referral sources.
7) I do not engage in substance abuse counselling, sorry, you will need to go elsewhere for this one.
8) How hard grad school is
9) Increases in virtual therapy have been huge. I can't speak to changes in laws in other states.
10) Can't answer this as I don't practice in this area of the field.

Best wishes
Dr. Luna

Kristina Luna

I specialize in clinical psychology with particular experience in clinical hypnosis, borderline personality disorder, LGBTQ, and aging. I have not worked with children for several years and would not feel comfortable answering child and adolescent based questions. My interests in adult psychology are fairly diverse, so please, sent me a question and lets see if I can help.

I have been working in the field of psychology, to some degree, since 1998. Initially, my work was more behaviorally based, but through my educational and training experiences, I have expanded to a more eclectic viewpoint. I have taught introductory psychology and have worked in college counseling. I have also studied hypnosis for several years, completing my dissertation on basic research in hypnosis. Finally, I completed my internship and residency in a transitional treatment program for young adults (18 - 16) with difficulty transitioning from home.

Doctor of Psychology 2009 Indiana University of Pennsylvania Indiana, Pennsylvania Master of Arts in Psychology 2002 MCP Hahnemann/Drexel University Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bachelor of Arts in Psychology 1997 Keuka College Keuka Park, New York