Psychology/Is there something wrong with me?

Question
My question may sound weird and unworldly. But I have to ask this and get an opinion from someone.

I am a guy and I find puppies, dogs of any breed/sizes so darn cute that I could hold them any long and feed them, take care of them without getting bored even once for lifetime. BUT, when I think of human babies or kids - I neither get repulsed by them nor do I like them. I find that weird. I try so much to like babies and small kids (except some little girls whom I find innocent and cute), I just can't seem to like them. (please note, I don't dislike them either).

I wonder what horrible thing is this? I fear I wouldn't even like my own son/daughter. Does this happen to anyone out there? Or I am the only paranoid?

Answer
Okay, some guy, there is nothing wrong with not being interested in or being neutral towards infants. What I would say, however, is that just because you do not feel particularly drawn to children in general, it doesn't mean that you wouldn't like your own biological offspring.

My advise, keep hanging with the canines. If you find yourself being more interested in children later, then so be it. This is not something to be worried about.

Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna