Psychology/Help? Please?

Question
Hello, I am very confused as to what is going on with me.
I'll start with all my life I've had trouble sleeping, terrible nightmares, lucid dreaming, and sleep paralysis. This particular night though I had one of the most vivid, and terrifying nightmares I've ever had and I woke up.
I was up for a few hours before I decided to lay back down. When I did lay down I began to get a static sound in my ear (I have heard this sound before) and when I opened my eyes it looked as if blood was running down my wall. Now, there were no shadows and I could clearly define how it looked. I turned on the light terrified and it was gone.

Another hour passed and I went to take a shower, when I got out the same experience happened only this time I went to touch the wall and as soon as my hand touched it the red blood just went away.
I am very confused, and slightly frightened as to what is going on and if you could give me a reasonable explanation that would be wonderful. Thank you

Answer
Hi Madison,
I am sorry but I can't help with this online nor could anyone else. You need to talk to someone in person. First you talk to your MD to see if there physical cause to this. If the answer no you should ask your medical doctor for a referral to a local psychologist.
I hope you find the answer to problem.

PEZ

Psychology

Paul Edward Zukowski