Psychology/Interview Questions

Question
These are my questions:
How many years of school did your job require?
Whats the day to day life?
How many hours do you work each day, how many days a week?
Do you have enough time for outside activities?
Is a lot of stress and pressure involved?
Does the job pay well enough to provide for your family?
Do you enjoy your job? If you had the option, would you change your job?
Can you work from home?
Do you get holidays off? Do you get breaks?
Is communication important? How many people do you work with?
How well did your major prepare you for your job?
How long did it take to get to your position in your job?
Would you recommend your job?
Is it helpful to know other languages?
Does your job require making a lot of phone calls or emails?
Do you need to be a fast typer or good with computers?

Answer
How many years of school did your job require? My job requires a Psy.D. or Ph.D.
Whats the day to day life? I spend my day seeing patients and coordinating with staff in nursing homes about behavioral and psychological supports.
How many hours do you work each day, how many days a week? I work approximately 30 hours per week
Do you have enough time for outside activities? I am very involved in social activities and community service
Is a lot of stress and pressure involved? There can be, but this is generally short lived.
Does the job pay well enough to provide for your family? I am single right now and am able to support myself.
Do you enjoy your job? If you had the option, would you change your job? I truly enjoy my job.
Can you work from home? I cannot work from home, nor would I want to. I get more information about my clients seeing them in their setting.
Do you get holidays off? Do you get breaks? I take whatever days I want to off.
Is communication important? How many people do you work with? Communication is very important as I am only at each site once a week. I am dependent on information from the direct staff and they are dependent on my recommendations.
How well did your major prepare you for your job? My major is closely linked to my job.
How long did it take to get to your position in your job? Upon completion of my Psy.D. I was able to accept this position.
Would you recommend your job? It is not for everyone, but I enjoy it and enjoy mentoring others into the field
Is it helpful to know other languages? Yes, especially spanish.
Does your job require making a lot of phone calls or emails? It can, though not generally.
Do you need to be a fast typer or good with computers? It helps when working in systems with digital medical records.

Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna