Psychology/I need helping revolving around my mind

Question
Hello, I am very confused as to what is going on with me.
I'll start with all my life I've had trouble sleeping, terrible nightmares, lucid dreaming, and sleep paralysis. This particular night though I had one of the most vivid, and terrifying nightmares I've ever had and I woke up.
I was up for a few hours before I decided to lay back down. When I did lay down I began to get a static sound in my ear (I have heard this sound before) and when I opened my eyes it looked as if blood was running down my wall. Now, there were no shadows and I could clearly define how it looked. I turned on the light terrified and it was gone.

Another hour passed and I went to take a shower, when I got out the same experience happened only this time I went to touch the wall and as soon as my hand touched it the red blood just went away.
I am very confused, and slightly frightened as to what is going on and if you could give me a reasonable explanation that would be wonderful. Thank you

Answer
Madison,

Because of the presentation, I believe that it would not be ethical for me to assist you on-line. I strongly recommend that you seek the assistance of a local psychologist or psychiatrist for face-to-face assistance. I am sorry.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna