Psychology/Interview

Question
Hello! I was assigned to interview someone who has the career I'm interested in and I was wondering if you could please answer the following questions:

1) In what ways has your work been affected due to fluctuations in the economy?

2) If you could go back in time, would you make the same choice? What changes might you make?

3) What education or training did you receive in preparation for you career?

4) How many hours do you work per week?

If you do not feel comfortable answering any of these questions then I completely understand. Thank you so much!

Answer
Cynthia,

Thank you for submitting your questions to me here at AllExperts.

1) In what ways has your work been affected due to fluctuations in the economy? Private practice has been greatly impacted in that many people have insufficient insurance to attend therapy or to remain in therapy long enough to complete their work. I offer a sliding scale for low-income clients and accept a much lower payment for insurance based clients as compared to my straight payment fees.

2) If you could go back in time, would you make the same choice? What changes might you make? I might have created a stronger focus on forensic psychology over a generalist approach.

3) What education or training did you receive in preparation for you career? I have a doctorate in clinical psychology

4) How many hours do you work per week? 30

Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna