Psychology/Ur field of study

Question
What are the factors involved in you picking this particular field of study?

2. Does the line of work you are in now stem from a sense of passion you had prior to your decision of field?

3. Diabetes is the topic I'm interested and I would like to know your opinion as to whether or not you think stress is a factor for diabetes.

4. Is Diabetes permanent once you have it or can it be rversed in your opinion?

Answer
Stephanie,

I chose the field of psychology because I enjoy talking with people about their day to day concerns. My passion grew as I became more knowledgeable in the field. There is a volume of research suggesting that stress plays a role in many medical conditions, including diabetes. Type I diabetes (juvenile diabetes) is not reversible. Type II diabetes is controllable and reversable with better health practices (healthy eating and exercise).

Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna