Psychology/living problem in new place

Question
"sir ,
i am a resident of haldwani (district nainital) in uttrakhand my name
is akshit joshi and i have passed my 12th class .  

SIR THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAD INTERESTED IN DOING B.SC SO I TOOK ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY (though my parents suggested me b.tech) BUT NOW i am not able to adjust happily in delhi and i have doubts against my choice.its been about 1week in delhi.please guide me.please help me .

Answer
Akshit,

Thank you for submitting you question to me here at AllExperts (please be advised, not all doctors are "Sir," I am a female doctor, Thank you). Transitions often take longer than a week to cement themselves. I would recommend giving yourself a semester to adjust, if you continue to feel uncomfortable, then it may be advisable for you to return to b.tech. In the mean time, I would recommend striking up conversations with your classmates and exploring the local area.

Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna