Psychology/time

Question
1.What is the best time of a day & the day in a week to discuss about problematic issues with a person?
Like to pacify the angry girlfriend who avoids .

2.How to start to put the things so she listens ?

To give an outline about the situation she listens less. she's worried about a problem since longtime. But at the same time avoids to talk about it.But I'm pretty sure i have a solution for it that could make her happier & our relationship much closer.

I'd be happy if your statement is  backed by science or experience.

Answer
Mick,

Thank you for submitting your questions to me here at AllExperts.There is no "Magical Time" to ask a question, but there are better times. For instance, engaging her in talking about a difficult topic would better be accomplished when she is calm, relaxed and not trying to do other things. A time when she can focus on the topic. If you want her to listen, explain to her your purpose in bringing it up, to help your relationship or because you are concerned...whatever reasons are valid to you.

Also, be open to the fact that she 1) may not want to discuss the topic and 2) may not see that there is a problem. She does not have to talk with you about what you want to talk about. In fact, she may believe that the problem is not with her, but with you.

Enter the conversation with an open mind.
Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna