Psychology/genral question

Question
Respected sir.
I think you are fine and good.
I want to ask a question from you.
I am doing M.PHIL in GEOLOGY and I have also interest in psychology.
I want to also degree in psychology
I want a useful suggestion from you. Should I do dual degree that is in geology and psychology?
Will it give benefits to me and how much it will be useful for me in future?
As you are psychologist…you know much more than me…so what you will prefer to me…..dual or single degree????
Thanks from your important time.
From
Waqas gilani.

Answer
Hello Waqas:

I do not see the connection between Geology and Psychology. Focusing on one degree is the route that I took. I do not recommend a dual degree, this will take a lot of devotion and time to pursue. You have to ask yourself what benefits a dual degree will give you.

Michael Stark
Ph. D in progress
M/S/P
B/S/P

Psychology

Michael Stark