Psychology/How can i clarify that ?

Question
I want to start and i say that this is my first question on this Q&A site .

I am an adolescnet now and when i was a child i had a very good friend , he was 2 and a half years old older than me....
Last night when i prepare to sleep in my mind appear a think and i remind that when i was a child i was at him and i don't know what he say to me but i remind that i touch his dick and he tocuh my butt with his dick .
I had maybe 8 years old..
And last night when i rememory this a strange feeling came over me and my heart starting beating very hard and i feel terrible and botherin those I remembered .
I saty very much time to try to forget about it and after some times I succeeded to sleep .
This day i feel very bad to and i don't know what to do .
Tell to my father / mother , or what ?
I feel bad , i don't have anythong with homosexual people but i didn't want to be one .
Why i feel very bad ?
Tell to somebody ?

Please don't say that gay are normal person etc...because i know but it's simply i don't want to be one .

Answer
You need to talk with a professional therapist about this.  I am not a liscensed therapist - I am a professor and researcher.   Just because you had this experience does NOT mean that you are gay.  You need to talk with a therapist and explore all the feelings about the experience to figure out what it means, and to reduce your anxiety and worry.

Please find a professional therapist.

Psychology

Katherine ONeill