Psychology/Getting angry without noticing it

Question
My little sister has a tendency to become angry very easily, but she doesn’t consider herself angry. When I experience her doing that, I automatically raise my voice, and then she asks: “Why are you so angry?” In situations where I raise my voice, she keep being angry.
Our parents are divorced and they have been that since both my sister and I were very young. I live primarily with our father, and my sister lives primarily with our mother.
Our mother do the same thing, but not as intense as my sister. I assume my sister learnt it from our mother.
Can you explain why people react as my sister and my mother do, when it doesn’t look like there is anything to get angry over?
In addition, it would be nice to know what the best thing I can do in these situations is.

Answer
Its very difficult to give you clear answer. It could be learned it from the mother. What was your mothers mom like? I can't any clear answer on why because to much unknown. You need to have see a psychologist in person to determine the why.
How should you react??
This link will help.
Requires registration but its free. http://www.nursingcenter.com/journalarticle?Article_ID=1090605

Psychology

Paul Edward Zukowski