Puberty/Acne and tiredness

Question
Hello
I'm a 16 year old female. I have acne since I was 10 years old. I've been on every pill,
medication, cream and soap you can think of to help my acne go away but it doesn't.
I live with my mom and we have a lot of financial problems so I can't get expensive stuff for my face.
So about a year or two ago I went on Brewers Yeast for my acne for about a week but then stopped drinking it because it made me so so tired.
Now I'm on it again for 3 weeks now because I'm fed up with my acne and it's actually going away. I just have a few pimples left and redness on my face.
The thing is, I'm so tired 24/7. I feel like my energy is drained out of me when I wake up in the morning. My diet is really really healthy and
I exercise every day for 45 minutes and walk almost everyday. I'm thinking it could be the Brewers Yeast that's causing my tiredness.
I go to bed at night 22:00 or 22:30 and usually I've always woken up here about at 8:30 in the mornings.

Since I went on Brewers Yeast I'm tired every second. I struggle to fall asleep at night. I wake up about 3 times throughout the night and the softest noise wakes me up.
I wake up at 7 am in the mornings now and can't fall asleep again.

The bottle of Brewers Yeast says I must drink 2 pills after each meal. That's 6 pills plus I drink another pill before I go to sleep because I may not take milk with it. That pill's name is Doxycyl.
So it's 7 pills in total.

I'm so tired I don't know what to do:( I don't have energy to do anything.
I want to sleep so badly but when I get in bed I just lay there and try.
I don't want to leave the Brewers Yeast now because my face has just gotten better.
Please help me:(
Thank you for your time.
Dédé

Answer
First you need to read the label carefully. I did some research on the pill you are talking about and almost everywhere I read the dosage information it is something like twice a day and 100mg max. So there may be a severe dosage issue there. First either go to your doctor and explain to him what is going on or if you don't want to pay for the visit you can always try talking to the pharmacy technicians that are there to help you at your local drug store where you buy the pills. There is also a warning on every label that describes the side effects and one of the common one is severe fatigue. So you need to think about finding another way to help control your acne. I know that there are severe cases of acne that are only controllable with only medications but you may have a high stress environment and this may be causing you to have increased acne. Also if you exercise and don't clean your face right away there is often i higher chance for your pores to clog and thus leading to more acne.

Puberty

Steven