Puberty/small breasts

I'm 17, took my period around 12, I have 32A size boobs and have seen no change in them from my youth, I'm 7stone & 5ft'2in, my mum is a C cup will my boobs grow anymore?

Contrary to what docs or books will tell you, breasts always can grow even in an older age. At 17, an A cup is probably about where you'll be at for a while. When you gain weight, such as when you become prego WAAAAYYY down the line, you'll grow bigger breasts. But weight gain is the most common way breasts grow. There are some hormonal rubs that can help but they are not proven. If you do not gain much weight in the next few years, I'd think you'll stay around an A cup. But, you may go into a B cup by your 20's. It's not uncommon for that to occur. But I cannot promise that

Joe Burgett

I can help with anything you're going through. As a guy, I've gone through every male puberty issue. Ranging from voice changes, hair growth, feelings, etc. For women, I can help with a range of issues such as periods, breast growth, emotions, etc. I am one of the few experts who help with other teen topics here on such as Teen Problems, Teen Dating, etc. I am real easy to talk to, so whatever issues you're going with right now, let me know and I can probably help. All I need from you, is for you to state an age and go into detail about your problem. I need to know everything I can in order to help you. Put it as private if you want only me to see the question.

I have been helping people for years now and have been more experienced in helping younger teens for some time. I am 21, so really I just got done with the teen years but can give educational and mature advice to people a little younger than myself. I have been with for 2 years in various topics on the website. Helped over 500 people thus far and want to help more. When it comes down to it, people have problems and I'm willing to talk to them about it all. Teens sometimes want to hear from someone close to their age or a person on their level instead of just a mom or dad, especially if they lack a good relationship with theirs. I would love to be the person they talk to.

TV and Radio Broadcasting Degree-Jefferson State

Dare Essay Winner (2001) 4 Articles of the Day on Bleacher Report

Over 500 with in over 2 years of helping here.