Puberty/Puffy nipples; Puberty or fat?

Question
I've had puffy nipples for maybe a year or two now. I'm wondering if this is due to fat or puberty. If it is fat, I will work on fat loss to get rid of them, but if it's just puberty, should I expect them to go away on their own? Here's some more info:

I'm 16 years old. I weigh 145 lbs and I've weighed 145 lbs for maybe a year or two, also. It isn't likely that I would lose or gain weight. I exercise every Mon-Fri. I work on chest exercises frequently and my pecs are pretty muscular. In fact, most of my body does not appear fat at all except for my nipples. I do have abs.. I run 4 times a week, I lift every day except for Saturday and Sunday. So all in all, I'm pretty athletic and somewhat well built, which is why the nipples are surprising to me. Because of this, I've tried to determine that the puffy nipples are just from puberty. But is there any way I can know for sure? Thanks in advance.

Answer
It's a baby fat thing. As you age, the puffy thing will go away. A lot of guys can get thicker or puffy nipples and it'll go away when they get older. But some guys will have to keep it. Really, I can't tell you if it'll go away for certain or not. But it's not due to a fat sort of thing. If you're 16 and 145, as long as you are between the height of 5'4 and 5'8, you would be in a good weight area.  

Puberty

Joe Burgett