Puberty/penis length

Question
my penis soft.
my penis soft.  
I'm very concerned my penis is small for my age. I'm 17 and I am 6 in erect and 4 in soft and 5 in in girth, I don't know why but I feel like its small. I have seen glances of my friends penis's  through there shorts and when they are briefly naked around me and to me it looks like they are bigger. Some of my friends are way younger then me to whitch I believe means they should be smaller. What really upsets me is my girth I really think I am small in that category. Do you have any advice or answers? Am I small or am I average? Does it matter what my size is? And will I keep growing given my age? Thank you.

Answer
Well You are about average in the length department but when you say you have a five inch girth that seems on the high side but still normal. For one unless you sot down and measure your friends penis you can't really rely on what you see as most men have a hard time looking at another males penis and seeing it for its true size. It is a mental thing where even if you know that you have an average size penis you will see other males genitals and think they are way larger then they really are because you can't help but feel self conscious about you size.

Another thing is that if you saw them when they were flaccid that is the worst state to compare sizes as some men have very small flaccid penises but they grow a ton when erect but others grow very little but start with a large flaccid penis.

Size doesn't really matter most women prefer a man who has a very small penis but knows how to use it to pleasure her over a man with a huge penis that has no clue how to please a woman.

You may get a little larger in that area but chances are that you are done with the genital development.  

Puberty

Steven