Jodi Shapiro wrote at 2012-12-11 16:03:31
I was also a gymnast for many years and personally recommend for a stretch to hold bridges for 20-30 second then curl up in a little ball and roll for a few seconds. If you have any other questions email me at

Joe Burgett

I can help with anything you're going through. As a guy, I've gone through every male puberty issue. Ranging from voice changes, hair growth, feelings, etc. For women, I can help with a range of issues such as periods, breast growth, emotions, etc. I am one of the few experts who help with other teen topics here on such as Teen Problems, Teen Dating, etc. I am real easy to talk to, so whatever issues you're going with right now, let me know and I can probably help. All I need from you, is for you to state an age and go into detail about your problem. I need to know everything I can in order to help you. Put it as private if you want only me to see the question.

I have been helping people for years now and have been more experienced in helping younger teens for some time. I am 21, so really I just got done with the teen years but can give educational and mature advice to people a little younger than myself. I have been with for 2 years in various topics on the website. Helped over 500 people thus far and want to help more. When it comes down to it, people have problems and I'm willing to talk to them about it all. Teens sometimes want to hear from someone close to their age or a person on their level instead of just a mom or dad, especially if they lack a good relationship with theirs. I would love to be the person they talk to.

TV and Radio Broadcasting Degree-Jefferson State

Dare Essay Winner (2001) 4 Articles of the Day on Bleacher Report

Over 500 with in over 2 years of helping here.