Puberty/my crazy sister

Question
this will be the most crazy shit you gonna read,first thing first..my parents are dumb,they dont care,all they do is Work,work,work..we only see them like 3 hour then Gone to work,they never say "i love u",,cuzz they got no time for that i guess...so i have to take the responsibility of my little sister..ok,so here come the crazy shit...last 2 month my sister been sleeping with me cause she's scared to sleep alone..thats fine..what not fine is that in the middle of the night my little sister freaking touch,rub,squezz my under part,and sometime kiss my belly,and stare at me for a LONG time,while rubb he chest(WTF),but i act like im still asleep,cuzz i dont want her to feel embaresed..yes i got turn on,,but wtf..this is insane she's 13 im 18...and im a male...please help...omg...tonight..im going to get rub again...is this puberty or horny?

Answer
This actually isn't all that weird. Believe it or not siblings often use each other to explore their bodies and/or sexuality. Often times it happens when you are young and its often called playing doctor or something like that. However if there is no real sexual outlet especially when puberty hits then it can happen at any age.

This most likely is her way of exploring the sexual feelings that are beginning to arise due to the mental and physical changes occuring in her body. At this age she is just beginning to feel those sexual urnings and with no parental figure to turn to she has resorted to feeling you up and exploring your body and her own.

I would recomend not sleeping in the same bed. You can sleep in the same room but try not to sleep next to each other as this will only give her more acess to try things like this. I would also tell her what is going on and explain to her that masturbation is a normal and health thing to do but it is to be done alone and in private. Then explain to her why touching and feeling you up is inappropriate.  

Puberty

Steven