Puberty/No interest in sex

Question
AGE :18
GENDER : MALE
I'm a student in a boarding school. Most of my friends watch porn in the rooms . I dint watch a single porn in my life. But when I watched a porn video I was disgusted that that was how humans actually have sex. I haven't masturbated even for a single time and my friends told me that theres something wrong with me and my penis. Should I watch porn ? Should I masturbate frequently ? Am I an impotent ? Please solve my problem.
Thank You :)

Answer
Well unfortunately I can't SOLVE Your problems I can only give you things to try to help work throught them. Now the first question is are you able to achieve An erection and maintain it. The next thing to ask yourself is do you find girls or boys attractive. These two questions will answer an important question whether or not your labido or sex drive has any issues. If you are unable to get erections then there may be erectile issues and that needs to be addressed by a doctor. If you don't find any gender attractive well then you may be a late bloomer meaning you simply haven't hit that point in puberty where your sex drive is active.

If the second case is true and your simply not fully developed then there is nothing wring with you but you may want to see a doctor to confirm or deny what I am about to say. There is a drug that kick starts puberty in men and women who have not started to develop at your age. This will help speed up the bodies development.

Now if you can achieve an erection and you find a gender attractive then well maybe porn and masturbation are simply not your thing there is nothing that says medicaly that a guy who doesn't watch porn or masturbate has anything wrong with him but because most men do masturbate if you see one who doesn't watch porn or masturbate then it may be because its not your thing or there is a medical issue there

I hope I helped you work through some issues but again I can't SOLVE your problems.  

Puberty

Steven