Puberty/Penis Appearance and other Issues

Question
Smallest
Smallest  

Middle
Middle  
I am a 17 year old male with an average sized penis. I feel like it is quite small, seeing as when its flaccid its usually 1 inch and other times around 3-4. Fully erect I will get around 5 inches. Added to that, when its fully erect, sometimes my penis gets really purple in the head and large and the tightness of the shaft and the skin makes it kind of painful in the head. Some erections seem to make outer ring of the head more purple than red/pink than the rest of it and I dont think thats normal. Also, as you can see in the pictures, its quite wrinkly and cracked. The overall appearance of the penis has been like that for the past three years since I pulled the foreskin away fully from the head. Its causing me concern now because most penises I have seen in the locker room look nothing like this. Also, I get an odd smell from it too, even though I make sure to wash it once a day when I shower and remove any smegma build up from the frenulum and under the head. Final issue is that whenever me and my girlfriend get close and touchy, my penis secrets a fluid, sometimes a lot of it. We have not done anything and I try to mentally train myself but it is not working. I just want to know if any of this is normal/treatable. Help is appreciated!

Answer
Well first off you said you have recently retracted your foreskin back fully. Due to the way it has been attached to your head durin childhood it is expected that the head will be extremely sensitive and possibly a little discolored as it has been covered up by the foreskin since birth and has yet to experience the wear and year of normal day to day activities. So the discoloration and even the slight purple are to be expected. Now if your glands begin to look like there is no blood flow whatsoever then you need to see a doctor imediatly. The purple color you see right now is the fact that to get your penis to be erect you need to pump lots of blood to that area.

As for the crackled look that is normal for a body part that has to expand as contract multiple times the crackles are the skin shrinking down to the flaccid state. If you were to have a body part that needs to expand and contract that didn't have that looseness to it then you can rupture and tear the skin due to the pressure etc. the fluid that you have coming out before you even get to touching and sex etc is Precum or lubrication/semen preparations. This fluid is used to lubricate the vagina and also to neutralize the acid from your urine and other body fluids making sure that the semen can pass through and still be alive to fertalize the egg etc.

I hope I didn't miss any of your concerns but if I did please feel free to ask a follow up question to address those missed concerns.  

Puberty

Steven