Puberty/Holiday:/

Question
Hi , I'm jaime a girl , I'm just about  to go on holiday and my dads only bought me bikinis I don't mind wearing them but I have a really hairy back and belly and I don't think that's normal for a girl? And all my friends wear bikinis but I'm too scared they make fun of me! What should I do?

Answer
Well there are several things you could do the first is the one that I highly recommend and unfortunately it is the hardest but in the long run is the best idea. I know it is been said before but it is true, you need to be comfortable in your own skin no matter what anyone thinks of you. Who cares if you have a little more hair then what is accepted its what make you unique. Now I know that this may bring on teasing if you decide to do nothing and accept your body the way it is but you shouldn't have to change your looks just to fit in.

I know that probably wasn't the answer you wanted so here are some more options to get rid of unwanted body hair. First you could try shaving. This is the easiest and cheapest means to get rid of unwanted body hair but it is only temporary meaning you have to keep up on the shaving or else it will grow back. You could try waxing this is a little quicker but the materials for waxing can be expensive you can also get it professionally done but again it is expensive. The last method of hair removal is laser hair removal or other products like that. These are by far the most expensive means of removing hair but they last the longest. There are two types the first is only done by professionals which means more money and its permanent hair removal. The other type is where you use high frequency light to essentially burn the hair away these are offered both professionally and home products. The only home hair removal product like this is called the no no and you can find it online or by phone off of commercials.

I hope this answered your questions.  

Puberty

Steven