Puberty/period

Question
Hi my name is rimona im 14 im a girl and i was wondering how do i tell a man teacher i am on my period and i need to go to the restroom. What if he doesnt let me go i am really worried because alot of girls ask teacher to go to the restroom and they say no

Answer
Well there are several ways to approach this. The first is probably the most straight forward but obviously the hardest, this is to simply going up to him and letting him know. This is obviously the hardest to do and probably not the answer you were hoping for. So here are some other ways. You can write him a letter letting him know what is going on. This is probably the less direct approach and may not get the point across. The third one I can think of is go to the nurses office and let her know what is going on they may be able to speak to the teacher on your behalf or suggest other ways to handle this situation as they know your teacher better then I do so they can tell you what to do.

Just remember everyone at school all your teachers and school employees are trained to handle these situations as well as they are all under federal laws protecting everything you tell them from getting out. Also they have gone through the same thing you are or have experienced it through close friends or their kids so they understand what is going on even if you don't directly tell them.

The worst thing you can do is try to hide it or tell them by beating around the bush like saying Mr Blank I have a problem, you know etc. Unfortunately they can't read minds so you have to tell them other wise they will never know.

If you want help firing out how you should go about it more specifically then feel free to ask a follow up question.

Puberty

Steven