Puberty/I am worried about my future

Question
I am  a 5'5 male, and just turned 16. My dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'4 My friends who all have shorter or WAY shorter parents are way taller then me, and when I walk with my parents I look adopted because my dad is a giant over me. I grew almost 2 inches every year since 6th grade but everyone else has shot up int he past two or three years while nothing large has appeared in me, I was on the smaller side in middle school but now I am tiny and when people see my dad they don't believe hes my dad. Am I still going to grow, is it even possible? Hgh is a possibility, and should I take it??
Thanks for the help

Answer
This is really a question about genetics and what genes your parents have and how they passed them down to you. Unfortunately with out knowing your genes that were specifically passed down to you it is impossible to say for sure whether you will grow anymore or not. It is safe to say that at your age it is not uncommon to continue to grow but just not as fast as when you were younger. This is due to the fact that males are not done developing until they are in their early twenties. However that being said there is very little chance of a huge growth spurt past 14 or 15 as this is the age where your body tend to finish most of its vertical growing.

I highly advise you NOT TO TAKE HGH. HGH is meant for kids who don't start puberty correctly and need a little boast. It is also illegal in most places without serious aid from a medical professional. That being said if your doctor recommends it then it might be worth looking into the benefits and the drawbacks of using hgh.  

Puberty

Steven