Puberty/Early puberty

Question
I realize that you are male and I am female but please try and help me out. I went through early puberty due to obesity (had first menstrual cycle at age 8). I am now 18 and I went through some testing (not sure what they called it but it's not relevant) and it came back saying both my parents passed some DNA or whatever on to me that should make me about 6 feet tall. I am five foot two due to the early puberty and haven't grown since age 8. I don't want to take HGH but was wondering if there was still something I could try to, if not reach my potential, at least come close to it?

Answer
The only thing you can really do is to make sure that you are giving your body all the proper nutrients that it needs to grow. Unfortunately I have not had much experience with early puberty but I do know that sometimes it may seem you haven't grown in years when in actuality you have been developing a lot in different areas like mentally or physically in terms of breast development or sexually maturing. All this being said I cant say at what stage you stopped developing hen you were eight or at what stage you are currently developing at but I doubt that you are completely done developing.

I am not a medical Doctor so I can not diagnose or give you any advice other then eat a balanced and healthy diet. For a more accurate and complete answer you should see your families medical professional as they will be more familiar with your specific case and your history with early puberty.

I am sorry that I could not be of more help but this is really a question for your doctor who can examine you and provide a much more detailed answers.

REVISED ANSWER.

I read your comment and did not realize you were looking for METHODS for height growth. I was basing my answer thinking you were wanting to know if you would grow more naturally and develop etc.

Now that I know what you were looking for I can give you a more definitive answer though it doesn't really change any of my previous answer.

There are no SAFE or FDA approved methods to gain height. This is due to the fact that the way you grow vertically is by your bones literally getting longer. There are no drugs or stretches or any methods that can extend the bones length. Unfortunatly wary puberty does screw up the DNAs original blue print it had in place for your development. There are surgeries that one can go through to gain height but are mainly reserved for Dwarfism and cases where the proportions of the individual are of serious concern medically. There is really no benefit for you to go through this very risky and very dangerous procedure to gain eight or so inches.  

Puberty

Steven