Public Health/Drinking


On Saturday i went to a party and i was binge drinking and now for the past couple of days ive had a pain right above my rib cage and under my chest . right in between my stomach and chest. what should i do?

This is a medical question so it isn't one that can be answered without a clinical diagnosis.  This category is for Public Health questions.  

You should consult a health care provider.  These include people with credentials as either Diplomate of Osteopathy (DO), Medical Doctor (MD), Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant (PA).  Credentials include a requisite degree and a State License.  A PA isn't licensed to practice on their own so they'll be practicing with either a DO or an MD.  You'll probably be billed as though you saw either the DO or the MD.

Since the difference between them isn't clear to everyone I'll add information here, about some of the differences.

Public Health

All Answers

Ask Experts


John Crout


Will answer questions about prevention methods, drug trials (within my expertise), use of statistics, history, public education methods


Clinical drug trials, patient utilization analysis in managed care

Student Doctor Magazine

Master of Public Health

Past/Present Clients
private individuals who seek information about particular treatment protocols, or about a range of typical treatments for a given diagnosis

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]