Public Health/thank you for your time.

I am a 19 year old female weight:110 height:5"3, I hit a marijuana joint 3 times, how fast will it get out of my system if I never smoke and will it come out in a drug test 5 days from when I smoked?

Detectable metabolites are stored by/in body fat.  Smoking once probably doesn't expose you to enough of them that it would be an issue five days later but this isn't supported by facts; it's just gut feeling.  Cigarette smoking won't effect it.  

I'd welcome hearing from you if you've been tested.  I apologize for the delayed response.

- John

Public Health

John Crout

Will answer questions about prevention methods, drug trials (within my expertise), use of statistics, history, public education methods

Clinical drug trials, patient utilization analysis in managed care

Student Doctor Magazine

Master of Public Health

private individuals who seek information about particular treatment protocols, or about a range of typical treatments for a given diagnosis