Public Health/Fear of HIV

Age: 15
Gender: male
I was forced into two unprotected sexual encounters with two males as a kid, once anal and once oral both time our privates just touched for only a second or two no ejaculation ocurred. I then read on a website that 1 in 5 males who have sex with another male get HIV. This is driving me crazy. Tell me if this statistic applies to me.

one of them was a teenager and the other was the same age as me.

Since its 10 years ago I'd go more with clinical presentation than sexual history and statistics.  I don't think forced sex makes you similar to those in the group under study -- but I'd need to see the study results to put my name on that.  

What you describe isn't a "Sexual History" really; it was a crime.  Consider making a blood donation. As I recall the donation will be tested for the virus.

I hope this is helpful.  

Public Health

John Crout

Will answer questions about prevention methods, drug trials (within my expertise), use of statistics, history, public education methods

Clinical drug trials, patient utilization analysis in managed care

Student Doctor Magazine

Master of Public Health

private individuals who seek information about particular treatment protocols, or about a range of typical treatments for a given diagnosis