You are here:

Public Health/Multiple Symptoms


Hi I am Rohit 25 years male. I am experiencing pain in testicles for the past few months and for the last few days it has increased. I also feel pain in legs when i run. Similarly there are also other problems like regular cough and cold and Stomach ache. I have previously consulted many different doctors but for no good result. I just want to know that will it be good  for me to consult a single doctor instead of consulting specialist doctor for each problem ?

I'd look for an Internist, specifically, and recommend getting a complete physical.  I can't comment on the symptoms since each has multiple causes.

The important thing is to ask your doctor all the questions you think are relevant.  If you use information from the Internet, print it and take it with you.

I hope you feel better, soon!

Public Health

All Answers

Ask Experts


John Crout


Will answer questions about prevention methods, drug trials (within my expertise), use of statistics, history, public education methods


Clinical drug trials, patient utilization analysis in managed care

Student Doctor Magazine

Master of Public Health

Past/Present Clients
private individuals who seek information about particular treatment protocols, or about a range of typical treatments for a given diagnosis

©2017 All rights reserved.