Public Relations/free lance?

Question
Hello

I'll likely  get a "expert can't answer your question" reply, but I'll ask anyway.

What if an idea pops in my head that will get publicity for a pizza chain while at the same time promote education?
How would I approach people and ask for a fee?

I don't work for a pizza chain, but have a great idea. I do have a degree in PR although not working in the field.

thanks.

Answer
I'd start with an email to the pizza chain's director of marketing, explaining your idea (not giving too much away) and telling them about your experience, and why you'd be the best person to publicize their product.  Then follow up with a phone call.

Hope that helps.

Public Relations

Kelley Regan