Public Relations/telecommute

Question
Ms. Suggs:

I was informed that PR is big in telecommuting work. Can you tell me of the best  way to locate specific firms wanting those who telecommute?

thanks

Answer
Hello-
Your question pertains to telecommuting. Are you referring to freelance? Many companies hire freelance professionals and use online sites like coworks to recruit talent.

If you are asking about positions that allow teleworking- that is a different arrangement and a smaller percentage of companies.
Many companies that allow teleworking first require employees to work in the office for a trial period.

I hope that helps you in your search. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you.

Public Relations

Susan Suggs, APR