Getting Published or E-published/Next Step?

Question
Good Day!

I have been working hard on a two book series for over a year now. I've finally completed the first book and it's exactly the way I want it at about 75K words long.

I'd really like to know where to go from here. Being a published author has been my dream since I was a kid! I looked up some information on publishing, but the problem is that sites that seem like scams that I'm not sure where to really go from here.

Thanks for any info!!!

-Jacky

Answer
Hi, Jaclyn!

You'll have to tell me a little more about what you hope to achieve as an author. Do you want your book available in every story all over the world? Is it okay with you for it to only be available online but not in print? Do you expect to get a lot of money the moment you turn it into a publisher? Give me a little more to go on and I'll do my best to help.

Cathy

Getting Published or E-published

Cathy Clamp