Getting Published or E-published/Mobi

I saw that you can answer questions on PDF files and have a question on files.
I have a Word file in Kindle Format and wanted to change it into Mobi Kindle Format (which I am unfamiliar with)

Hi Demetrius,

The best thing to do is to save your Word file as a Web Page Filtered (HTML) and then upload it to Kindle. In addition, you can always download a copy of the Kindle Preview Generator to see how your book will look formatted on any version of Kindle.

Rik Feeney

Getting Published or E-published

Rik Feeney

I can answer any questions from the development of an idea into a book manuscript, electronic book, PDF file, or Audio book. I design book covers, do interior design, and light book editing. My forte is creative ideas particularly as they relate to marketing and promoting your book.

My first book "Gymnastics: A Guide for Parents & Athletes" was traditionally published in 1992 by Masters Press and is now available through McGraw-Hill. My second book, now as an independent publisher, was a "Quick Pick for Young Readers" by the American Library Association. Since then I have 44 book products for sale through my own web site and many of the major online book stores like

Publisher's Marketing Association Florida Writer's Association Florida Publisher's Association National Writer's Union (former member) USA Gymnastics - Professional Member

I attended Temple University and Vermont College of Norwich University where I received a Bachelor's degree in Writing and Literature.