Getting Published or E-published/kindle ques.

Question
I have written a couple of information, how to type books and I have been looking at creating an account with amazon to turn these into kindle books.  One thing I am wondering about but having a hard time finding an answer to is if I wish to put my book up at more than one website.  
like if I want to list my book with Amazon on Kindle and if I want to list it with other sites like createspace, do I have to wait a certain period of time.  Does amazon have a period of time where they want to have your book exclusively before you list it any other places for sell.

Answer
Hi Richard,

You can put your book up at Kindle and as many other sites as you want at or about the same time.

The only consideration with Kindle is if you want to be part of the KDP Select program. If you join that program you promise Kindle to make the book (electronic version only) exclusive to Kindle for 90 days. The "advantage" to KDP Select is that during those 90 days you can select 5 days to allow people to download the book for free. The idea is that it will build "word of mouth" and hopefully others will come along and buy the book.

Rik Feeney
www.bookpublishingresource.com

Getting Published or E-published

Rik Feeney