Getting Published or E-published/reputation

Dear Mr. Frank: Do you know if Chandler´s Bolt Self Publishing school is legit or another marketing scam? Thank you

Dear Victor,

Thank you for your question. I regret I know nothing about Bolt Self Publishing School so I'm unable to assess wither it's legitimate or a scam. I apologize. I suggest you check some online resources like Yelp, the Better Business Bureau and other business rating sites for more information.

Best of luck with your writing project.

Best regards,

Getting Published or E-published

Bill Frank

I help authors become publishers. I'm a self-publishing consultant with resources in editing, graphic design, printing, distribution and marketing. I can help you turn your manuscript into a published book. I identify the best distribution channels for your book. I also help you build a marketing plan to sell the book. I specialize in non-fiction books and I take fiction books on a selective basis.

Book layout and design; book printing; channels of distribution and book marketing.

Publishers' Marketing Association. Book Publicists of Southern California.

MBA in Marketing and Finance. BA in Economics.