Getting Published or E-published/Editing

Question
Bill,

I am currently writing a 101 guide to traveling for Americans. This will be my first book. I am pretty much done with my rough draft and I'll spend the next couple of months going through my draft. I am not the best regarding to grammar. Do you have an editor(s) that you could recommend me to? thanks

Jackie

Answer
Jackie,

Thank you for your question. Congratulations on completing your travel manuscript.

Yes, I have several editors with whom I have worked over the years, but I'll only recommend ones with whom I've had positive experiences.

Choosing an editor is similar to courtship. You need to be compatible with the editor because this will be an intense relationship. I'll give you four names from which to choose. It's up to you to discover which one is the best fit for you.

Robin Quinn
Los Angeles, CA
310/838-7098
quinnrobin@aol.com

Mary Embree
Port Hueneme, CA
805-985-1113
maryembree@gmail.com

Michael Levin
Irvine, CA
310-497-8547
michael@businessghost.com

Melanie Rigney
Arlington, VA
202-874-6763
info@editorforyou.com

Good luck with your selection, and continued success with your book.

Best regards,

Bill Frank

Getting Published or E-published

Bill Frank