Puerto Rico/apostilla


Fely wrote at 2012-11-10 16:15:17
No puedo viajra a Puerto Rico por ahora, y necesito saber en donde, nombre de institución, email, pagina de internet, donde puedo solicitar un certificado de divorcio. No se a donde debo dirigirme. Saludos y gracias

Puerto Rico

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Nancy Torres


I can answer general questions about travel, transportation, hotels, governmental offices and real estate in Puerto Rico. For specific or complicated issues on real estate, visit my web page http://www.myrealtorinpr.com/ Spanish is my native language. I am also fluent in English.


I currently live in Old San Juan and enjoy museums, hotels, social and cultural events, restaurants and sightseing.

BBA University of Puerto Rico, Minor in English

Awards and Honors
Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.