Puerto Rico/english driving test in puerto rico

Michael wrote at 2012-02-13 14:03:07
Handicapped zone is a multa of $500.00 not $250.00.....

Red Head on an island wrote at 2014-09-08 16:06:10
My husband and I just had the same thing happen. We both failed the test, and I addressed the administrator because the one question has a different answer then what is on the study paper that they give out to you. I was told "you must use logic next time you take the test." Umm I memorized the study paper that YOU gave me-the answer that is on the study guide is not EVEN an option on the test! We were told to come back tomorrow for another $10 and take the test again. This is ridiculous. There is noway we BOTH failed this test.  

Puerto Rico

Nancy Torres

I can answer general questions about travel, transportation, hotels, governmental offices and real estate in Puerto Rico. For specific or complicated issues on real estate, visit my web page Spanish is my native language. I am also fluent in English.

I currently live in Old San Juan and enjoy museums, hotels, social and cultural events, restaurants and sightseing.

BBA University of Puerto Rico, Minor in English

Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico