Puerto Rico/Real Estate

I am licensed in FL and have been for 3 year. Can I use the 63 Hrs pre license and 14 hr post license as part of the 90 hr pre licensing course required for Brokers in PR? IF not, can I take only the State portion of the exam to License in PR?

Hola, Donald.
To get the information you need, my suggestion is that you contact the Junta de Corredores, Vendedores y Empresas de Bienes Raíces in Puerto Rico.  Here is a link with their contact information:

You can ask to talk with Mrs María Díaz or Mr. Luis Flores there.

Buena suerte.
Saludos desde Puerto Rico,

Nancy Torres Luna
AllExpert - Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

Nancy Torres

I can answer general questions about travel, transportation, hotels, governmental offices and real estate in Puerto Rico. For specific or complicated issues on real estate, visit my web page http://www.myrealtorinpr.com/ Spanish is my native language. I am also fluent in English.

I currently live in Old San Juan and enjoy museums, hotels, social and cultural events, restaurants and sightseing.

BBA University of Puerto Rico, Minor in English

Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico