Puerto Rico/inexpensive guest house to stay for 3 days

Tina wrote at 2013-02-24 15:24:42
Hi Nancy! We visit PR to see family as often as we can (every two years or so).  This last time we wanted to do something different and I found an "apartment" on craigslist that connected me into puertoricovacations and then the Posado Colonial Apartments.  We decided to go there for our week of vacation and LOVED it.  The owners, Shawn and Cristiane were exceptionally accomodating and the unit was with a kitchenette and nice space for that amount of a little apartment.  The family cat morning visit was an added bonus.  When on the site you can look up the calendar of reservations and see which unit would fit.  The week (7 nights)cost us almost $500 and we stayed in a fun neighborhood with a block 1/2 walk to the beach.  We light to cook ourselves so the kitchen was welcome.  Just wanted to add this to your info if you didn't know!!

Puerto Rico

Nancy Torres

I can answer general questions about travel, transportation, hotels, governmental offices and real estate in Puerto Rico. For specific or complicated issues on real estate, visit my web page Spanish is my native language. I am also fluent in English.

I currently live in Old San Juan and enjoy museums, hotels, social and cultural events, restaurants and sightseing.

BBA University of Puerto Rico, Minor in English

Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico