You are here:

Puerto Rico/home paid off in 2003 in Puerto Rico


Where can I get the mortgage document information on a home that was paid off in the year 2003 and how much will it cost?  also i need a directory in the area of LAS BAHIAS CATANO, PR 00962.  


Hola, Wendell.
If you have the ID details of the property (numbers corresponding to Finca, Tomo and Folio), you can get the information on the property in the Property Registry or your can order a title study, if you are not able to visit the agency.  If you know the name of the bank, you can also contact them for the information you need.
For the directory, you just need a copy of the metropolitan area telephone guide (787.625.0555 - ask them. as there are different telephone guides) or try checking in the Internet.  
Buena suerte.
Saludos desde Puerto Rico.

Nancy Torres Luna
AllExpert - Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Nancy Torres


I can answer general questions about travel, transportation, hotels, governmental offices and real estate in Puerto Rico. For specific or complicated issues on real estate, visit my web page Spanish is my native language. I am also fluent in English.


I currently live in Old San Juan and enjoy museums, hotels, social and cultural events, restaurants and sightseing.

BBA University of Puerto Rico, Minor in English

Awards and Honors
Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico

©2017 All rights reserved.