Puerto Rico/home paid off in 2003 in Puerto Rico

Question
Where can I get the mortgage document information on a home that was paid off in the year 2003 and how much will it cost?  also i need a directory in the area of LAS BAHIAS CATANO, PR 00962.  

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Answer
Hola, Wendell.
If you have the ID details of the property (numbers corresponding to Finca, Tomo and Folio), you can get the information on the property in the Property Registry or your can order a title study, if you are not able to visit the agency.  If you know the name of the bank, you can also contact them for the information you need.
For the directory, you just need a copy of the metropolitan area telephone guide (787.625.0555 - ask them. as there are different telephone guides) or try checking in the Internet.  
Buena suerte.
Saludos desde Puerto Rico.
Nancy

Nancy Torres Luna
AllExpert - Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

Nancy Torres