Puerto Rico/Telephone numbers you provide for contact

Question
Hi Nancy,

First, I want to thank you very much for providing telephone numbers of individuals who may be able to assist with obtaining GED and Diplomas of students who attended schools in Puerto Rico. I am writing because no one ever answers the numbers that you provide. I am in Chicago, and working with a student who is trying to secure her H.S diploma to begin college here. The school she attended was Escuela Superior Blanca Malaret, now known as White School Malaret. The student graduated in 1987. Is there a fax number you can provide or other numbers that can allow me to contact someone at the Department of Education? I am eagerly trying to secure a copy of the students diploma for admissions consideration. I appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide. Thanks!

Answer
Hola, Trina.
I just dialed 787.773.6227 and spoke with Angel Luis Martínez there.  He confirmed that 787.773.6225 is the correct number and the person in charge is still Roberto Rodríguez, but apparently he was out of his desk when I tried his number first.  Try the number again because the information is correct.
Buena suerte.
Saludos,
Nancy

Nancy Torres Luna
AllExpert - Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

Nancy Torres