Puerto Rico/Real Estate Agents

Question
I have some land for sale in Isabella, Puerto Rico.  I am looking for some reputable real estate agents that cover the town of Isabella.  Do you have any recommendations.  In that I live in Connecticut, I cannot seem to find an agent to sell by property.

thanks,

Answer
Dear Raúl:

Thank you for your question.  While I do not have someone specifically to recommend, please contact attorney Carlos Martínez who practices in Isabela.  He surely knows someone you can recur to in order to receive the help you need.

You may also check www.PuertoRicoBeachProperties.com for information.  This website is managed by a broker.

Yours,

Santiago F. Lampón

Puerto Rico

Santiago F. Lampón