Punk Rock/the clash signed

Question
the clash
the clash  

clash
clash  
Hi, Timothy. I have three signed 7" from The Clash. I like to know if these look to you genuine or not. You really should help me with this one, Timothy. Grts Kristof.

Answer
Kristof;

Hello...I will say the Strummer autograph looks authentic to me, but I am in no way an expert on autographs...not the Clash's, nor anyone else's but my own.  What do you know about the history of the record you have?  Did you or someone you know see them sign it?  Where?  As for the others signatures, they are even harder to verify, and I wouldn't even want to offer a half-guess, like I am doing with the Strummer one.  See is a local record store might have other signed records to compare.

I hope this helps a bit.

Timothy SASSCER

Punk Rock

timothy sasscer