Punk Rock/Radio Adelaide Interview

Hi Timothy,

My name is Amber and I'm a station worker at Radio Adelaide, I am doing a radio package on Spanish punk rock and was wondering if you would be willing to do a short 5 minute interview over the phone either about the sub culture of Spanish punk rock or the culture of punk in general.

Please email me on  or call me on +61 423 253 232 as I'm airing this radio package this Friday, meaning I would love to do the interview tomorrow some time if possible.

Thanks a lot,

Amber Irving-Guthrie

1,000 apologies; Somehow my reply to you was caught in my 'drafts' files, and never sent.  Although I don't ever recall this happening before, it does you little good to hear that.  I am so sorry, and can only hope your show was successful and went fine anyway-I'm sure it did.  I actually looked forward to it, and if you have it archived I'd love to hear it, or other shows.

I would, of course, be happy to somehow make it up to you if there is anything I can do.

Punk Rock

timothy sasscer

I can answer question on the first generation of punk (1974-1981), both American (especially Cleveland and NYC) and English, post-punk bands of note from 1981 to present , and am quite knowledgable on reggae, especially 1971-1981

25 years as a musician/producer, avid concertgoer and inastiable reader/researcher on the subject

perfect sound forever (online music zine), contributor to various other sites (Bob Marley, The Fall, Public Image, for example)