Puzzle Solving/light bulbs

lightbulb wrote at 2010-08-30 18:08:57
same answer more or less you could just switch on the first switch leave it on for a few minutes then turn it off turn on the second switch .When ou go in the other room the one that is hot would be #1 and the one lit is # 2 the one remaining is # 3>

kaushikray wrote at 2011-04-28 06:25:45
switch on one of the three switches and wait for 30 seconds.Then off the earlier switch and on another one. Go into the room with bulbs.if one of the 3 bulbs is lights,then 2nd switch you on is the switch of that bulb.If no lights then check the bulbs if one of them i shot or not.If one of them is hot because it was light, then 1st switch you have on the switch of that bulb.  

heydood wrote at 2013-02-05 15:38:50
Or you could always break open the wall in between the two rooms

Puzzle Solving

Rohit Agarwal