Qbasic, Quickbasic/qbasic

Question
A
builder is given the measurement of five planks in feet(') and inches
("). He want to convert the length to meters. One foot is 0.3048meters
and one inche is 0.0254 meters. D measuremnet of the plank are:4' 6", 8'
9" , 9' 11", 6' 3" and 12' 0" (i.e. D first plank is 4feet 6inches
long).Write a program in qbasic and visual basic to display the length
of each plank in feet and inches and in meters .pls help me

Answer
Hi Oluwafemi,

I don't do homework questions, but I can help you with them if you show me the code you have tried.  I don't really write programs for people on here, either, this is a category directed towards asking questions about a programming language, and not a place where I will write code for people on a whim.

That's all to say, I will help you fix your code if you show me what you have tried, but otherwise there is nothing I can do.

-Alex

Qbasic, Quickbasic

Alex Barry