Qigong/Interesting website - Do you think it's legitimate?

lol wrote at 2016-03-06 16:54:33
doesnt sound like you understood a damned thing of what you read

Sifu Richard Mieir-King

I will attempt to answer any questions you have on Tai Chi and Chi Kung/Qigong. I do not and will not profess or pretend to have all the answers - it would be egotistical to make such a claim. But where I have answers I will supply them to you, where I don't but have resources I will go to those resources or point you to them and where I have no answer I will also let you know that I have no answer. Some of my answers might also be contrary to what you "want" to hear, but I will give the answer that I have anyway in hopes that it will open needed doors for you.

Since 1971 I have been involved in Kung-Fu, Tai Chi, Chi Kung. Teaching Kung-Fu, Tai Chi and Chi Kung since 1981 Conducting seminars and consults in the corporate wellness field. Working in clinics with patients offering functional restoration and rehabilitation. Teaching Kung Fu and Tai Chi for multiple purposes including health and stress reduction. Instruction in Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Chi Kung in group and private settings. Offering Corporate Wellness Classes, stress reduction, etc., to businesses. Working in medical clinics offering instruction in proper physical structure and movement, breathing techniques to reduce stress and pain, achieve better sleep and improve healing. Instruction via DVD, online classes and more options for remote students.

The American Tai Chi and Chi Kung Association The World Street Combat Systems Organization Latin-American Martial Artists Society

ATTU's American Martial Arts Masters Magazine

Have received instruction and certification from Professor Gilbert Bates who was trained under Ark Wong, Mai Lu Chaing and Dr. Fenia Woo. This instruction began in 1971. Along they way many other instructors and mentors have added to the depth of my knowledge and enhanced my panorama on Tai Chi and Chi Kung.

Congressional Award of Special Recognition State Assembly of California Award of Recognition World Wide Martial Arts Hall of Fame United Martial Artists Association Latin-American Martial Artists Society

* Oasis - Tai Chi, Chi Kung, health and wellness and stress reduction * Aerospace - Tai Chi, Chi Kung, health and wellness and stress reduction * Various organizations and businesses - Tai Chi, Chi Kung, health and wellness and stress reduction, self defense and awareness and personal security * Seminars and workshops at various locations and martial arts and health studios