Quad Roller Skating/roller skating

Question
my daughter Diane Sucoe now (Passkiewicz) skated in Minnesota from age 4 until 17. When we moved back to Michigan she and her dance partner took lessons from Adolf Wacker and Patra Dahney in Ann Arbor MIchigan. She has her 10th Gold dance bar, 7th international dance bar and various free style awards. She is now 41 years old and would like to start to skate again for fun and refresh her dances. She now lives in Valencia California, can anyone tell me a good rink to skate in and if they have a club. I might be interested in teaching dance, figures and international dance.

Answer
Please contact Jane Wojnarowsky, she would be happy to help you.  She is at the USARS National office.  There are a lot of adult divisions now and many new dances.
Here is her email address:

JWojnarowsky@usarollersports.org

I don't have your email address so couldn't give Jane that information so let me know when you contact her.

Marlene Bruland

Quad Roller Skating

Marlene Bruland